Our affordable, all-inclusive reception packages make us unique in Chicago. Everything you need for your special day is included – The Barn, tables, chairs, speciality lighting, wedding coordinator, giant patio, rustic and elegant photo ops and so much more.
Let us help you plan your Dream Wedding on the Farm…
The Barn at Cottonwood is a charming, rustic country chic venue in Chicago’s Suburbs.
The Barn at Cottonwood is 5,000 square feet of space perfect for your Wedding Day. The traditional. Amish built timber barn will give you and your guests a warm and inviting setting for your special day. Let us share our family farm with you for your wedding, vow renewal and/or reception of your dreams.
• 1-hour ceremony available Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays
• Ceremony Locations to chose from indoor and outdoor
• If combined with a reception package, your ceremony will begin
an hour prior to your reception start time
• A 1-hour rehearsal can be scheduled on Wednesday or Thursday
prior to the event date.
• Ceremony Set up and breakdown
• Custom Love Lock
• Rehearsal includes experienced wedding coordinator when using
• Wedding coordinator on your wedding day.
Your Ceremony will include:
*Officiant (if needed)
*One scheduled meeting, rehearsal and ceremony
*Seating for guests
• Traditional Amish Built Timber Barn for up to 250 guests
• 5-hour reception (to begin one hour after ceremony)
• 6’ Decagon & 8’ rectangular Amish Built Tables (seats 8-12)
• Metal with wood seat chairs
• Additional tables for gifts, place cards wedding favors, etc.
• Decorated Wooden Spool or Whiskey Barrels for Cake Table
• Specialty Lighting (Bistro lighting, up-lighting,…)
• Gleaming Swarovski crystal chandelier
• Area for band, DJ or musicians
• Private Loft for Bridal Suite
• Spacious Patio with a beautifully landscaped and scenic water feature
• Assistance with floor plan/layout
• Choice of 2nd or 3rd bar set up
• Up to 3 planning meetings prior to wedding
• Day of Wedding coordinator
• Photo Ops throughout the property for wedding day photos
• Use of property for 2 hours for Engagement photos
(photographer not included)
Down on the Farm Bar Packages
We offer customized drink packages – Non-alcoholic, Standard and Top Shelf – for your five-hour reception or more. We also provide wine bottles per table, champagne and additional bar hours that are outside regular package pricing.
Keep in mind if you are interested in having a customizable drink package our Exclusive Caterer will be able to accommodate you.
Menus are subject to 20% service charge and 8-10% sales tax.
Down on the Farm Food Packages
Enjoy a BBQ Buffet or a more traditional buffet made custom for your special day. To inquire about pricing, set up a time to speak to our preferred catering partner, who will assist in putting together a delicious menu for your event. Our caterer will work directly with you and your budget.
A Message From our Preferred Caterers
“Beyond Events respect and appreciate the eating experience. Their mission isn’t just to provide food; it’s to give you a full-service, worry-free dining experience. Think of them as your silent partner…quietly taking care of all the details as you focus on you and your guests. And they love a challenge. At Beyond, they encourage their staff to think outside the box, to be creative, to be unafraid to suggest the unfamiliar, they make food the way it was intended to be served.”
“Cutting Edge Catering has formed a team of uniquely talented and creative professionals. We are dedicated to providing our guests with superior quality foods, flawless presentations, and service by people who care. Our efficiently trained staff takes pride in creating a gracious and friendly dining atmosphere for your guests’ enjoyment. Cutting Edge can accommodate any size and any occasion. We will be happy to assist you in finding an exciting location if needed. Our menus are designed to satisfy functions from festive outdoor parties to casual box lunch meetings through black tie social and corporate events. Our tantalizing fresh quality foods are prepared to please the palate as well as the eye.”
We do not allow any outside food, other than wedding cakes,
to be brought in for your reception.
Menus are subject to 20% service charge and 10% sales tax. Pricing is subject to change based on seasonal changes and availability.
Military, First Responders and Teacher Discounts
As a “thank you” for your selfless service, we offer a up to $500 discount to members of the military, first responders and teachers.