Our affordable, all-inclusive reception packages make us unique in Chicago. Everything you need for your special day is included – The Barn, tables, chairs, lighting, and more.
- Officiant (if needed)
- 1 scheduled meeting, rehearsal and ceremony
- Your choice of ceremony location
- Bench seating for up to 250 guests
- Unity Candle table
- Use of Loft area for Bridal Suite
- 2-hour Engagement Photo shoot on The Farm (photographer not included)
- Traditionally Amish Built Barn for up to 250 guests
- 5-hour reception (to begin one hour after ceremony)
- Amish made 8 ft. Decagon (roundish) & 12 ft. rectangular Farmer’s Tables seating 8 – 12 guests at each
- Metal with wood seat Folix Farmer Chairs
- 6 to 14 ft. tables for gifts & place cards(your choice)
- 8-foot crystal chandelier
- Wooden Spool or Whiskey Barrel for Cake Table
- Beautiful Bistro, pendant lighting and uplighting
- Area for a band, DJ or musicians
- Decorative whiskey barrels
- Rustic and Elegant Center pieces and other decorations
- Barn wood Frames or Barn windows for seating chart
- Black tie Trailer bathroom (A/C & Heated)
- Event Manager(day of wedding)
- Loft area for private use or open to your guests to enjoy.
Reception Enhancements & Upgrades
- Additional Black tie Trailer bathroom (A/C & Heated)
- Outdoor Straw Bale Lounge Area
- S’mores/Pie/Candy/Popcorn Bar
- Tractor photos (pink or green tractor)
- Over-sized Porch Swing photos
- Over-sized Chairs photos
- A real country bon fire
- Children’s Coloring Table (unique chalk table with chalk, crayons and kid sized benches (Seats 10)
We will try our best to accommodate the dreams you have always wanted at your Weddings. Do not hesitate to reach out if you do not see something you would like.
Down on the Farm Bar Packages
We offer three drink packages – Non-alcoholic, Standard and Top Shelf – for your five-hour reception. We also provide wine bottles per table, champagne and additional bar hours that are outside regular package pricing.
Keep in mind if you are interested in having a customizable drink package our Exclusive Caterer will be able to accommodate you.
Menus are subject to 20% service charge and 8-10% sales tax.
Down on the Farm Food Packages
Enjoy a BBQ Buffet or a more traditional buffet made custom for your special day. To inquire about pricing, set up a time to speak to our preferred catering partner, who will assist in putting together a delicious menu for your event. Our caterer will work directly with you and your budget.
A Message From Our Caterer
“As the exclusive caterer to The Barn at Cottonwood, Schaul’s Signature Cuisine & Events will help make your wedding day one to remember. You’ve chosen the perfect venue, now we will provide the food, feel, and service to bring together your magical day.
We are a full service wedding caterer who specializes in customizing every aspect of your day. From the menu’s, event planning, to budgets; we can provide any and all of the details you desire.”
We do not allow any outside food, other than wedding cakes,
to be brought in for your reception.
Menus are subject to 20% service charge and 10% sales tax. Pricing is subject to change based on seasonal changes and availability.
Military and First Responders Discount
As a “thank you” for your selfless service, we offer a $500 discount to members of the military and first responders.